My Wedding Gift To You

January 26, 2018

  • At your wedding you both sign three marriage certificates.

  • The commemorative certificate (ie the pretty one) is for you to keep and the other two are used for registration of your marriage (which is  my responsibility).

  • The commemorative certificate is only decorative and CANNOT be used for official purposes like change of name or applying for a passport.

  • For "official purposes" you need an "official marriage certificate".

  • To obtain your official marriage certificate you must apply to the Registry of Births, Deaths & Marriages in the State or Territory where your wedding took place and the Registry charges a fee.

  • As you will be far too busy enjoying your honeymoon and your new married life to be worried about paperwork, MY WEDDING GIFT TO YOU is that I will prepare the application and pay the registration fee.

  • For more information call me and I can explain further.


Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Please reload

  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square